Author : Grétau (beginning of XIXth c)
15 1/2 x 10 3/4 in (39,5 x 27,5 cm)
To hold, you need to pay 20% of the amount, and the rest (80 %)
plus the shipping fare, once you are
told by e-mail that the painting is ready for shipping and how much
will cost you the shipping to your delivery address.
A pro-forma invoice will be sent to you quoting the total amount
(including crating & insurance).
Once we receive the total payment, the painting will be sent within 48 hours.
Price for holding this work of art : 240€
A certificate of authencity is provided for every work of art.
Objects can be physically viewed in our showroom in Paris.
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries, if you have any questions about our work.
Puces de saint ouen Marché Dauphine Stand 27 allée Sainte-Sophie 140 rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen
Private showroom 75 rue Notre Dame des champs 75 015 Paris 0033607067552 On appointment only